The Warrnambool Greyhound’s Seaside Festival is on again, from 28 December to 9 January.
There will be loads of kids activities across each day with a special show or experience each night, including magic shows, gymnastics and Jedi Training. The young ones will have the chance to participate in heaps of Yard Games – Giant Connect 4, Monster Jenga, Huge Guess Who and more. Each night of the festival we will be running the Jr Handler program where kids will have the chance to join the trainers as they take the greyhound to the boxes and watch them race from behind the boxes. Families are invited to book for dinner and kids will eat free from the BBQ across the night.
For the most up to date information please follow us on Facebook @warrnamboolgreyhounds.
- Monday 28 December 2020
- Wednesday 30 December 2020
- Saturday 2 January 2021
- Monday 4 January 2021
- Thursday 7 January 2021
- Saturday 9 January 2021
- Daily activations - magic shows, gymnastics, Jedi training and more.
- Greyhound Yard Games – Giant Connect 4, Monster Jenga and Huge Guess Who
- Jr Handler each day of the festival
- Bistro open each night of the Warrnambool Greyhound’s Seaside Festival.
- Bookings are available for groups big and small.
- Kids eat free from the BBQ across the Festival.
- Contact the club on 5561 2766.