The Warrnambool Greyhound’s Seaside Festival is on again,
from 28 December to 11 January.
We will be racing every Monday, Thursday & Saturday.
There will be loads of kids activities across each day with a special show or experience each night, including Travelling Kitchen, Super Heroes, Transformers and more. Kids will have the chance to participate in the Greyhound Games – Giant Connect 4, Monster Jenga, Huge Guess Who and more. Each night of the festival we will be running the Jr Handler program where kids will have the chance to join the trainers as they take the greyhound to the boxes and watch them race from behind the boxes. Families are invited to book for dinner and kids will eat free from the BBQ across the night.
For the most up to date information please follow us on Facebook @warrnamboolgreyhounds.
- Bistro open each night of the Warrnambool Greyhound’s Seaside Festival.
- Bookings are available for groups big and small.
- Kids eat free from the BBQ across the Festival.
- Contact the club on 5561 2766.
- Daily activations – Circus Lab, Mister Mike’s Magic, Transformers, Travelling Kitchen and more.
- Greyhound Yard Games – Giant Connect 4, Monster Jenga and Huge Guess Who
- Jr Handler each day of the festival
- Jumping Castles
Kids activities and entertainment will run each night of the festival with activities to suit a range of ages. Each night of the Festival will be a key activation such as Circus Lab, Mister Mike’s Magic, Transformers, Travelling Kitchen and more. Each night kids big and small can play with the Greyhound Yard Games – Giant Connect 4, Monster Jenga and Huge Guess Who. There will also be jumping castles to burn off that extra energy.