The Warrnambool Greyhound Racing Club is pleased to be able to offer limited seating availability under the DHHS COVIDSafe event protocols.
Seats can be purchased in various sections of the venue via trybooking. Tickets are setup for Thursday night racing and Monday day racing from Thursday December 10th.
You must book by midnight the night before the race meet to guarantee entry.
Conditions of entry to adhere to the regulations are necessary and include:
- All attendees are required to log their details using the QR code displayed at the entry to the venue for attendance register and contact tracing purposes and have their temperature checked by the event aid medic
- Once on track, patrons are asked to remain in their allocated seat/area of booking and with their group unless using restrooms or purchasing food and beverage to minimise movement and contact
- Food and beverage to be consumed at your allocated seat
- Masks to be worn indoors unless consuming food and/or beverage
- We look forward to seeing you at the track sometime soon!